Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A new month

 Well so far November is not starting out very well! I woke this morning with a serious balance problem. Since it was a physical therapy day I was considering not going, but reconsidered later. There were very few people there, but I kept watching a guy many years younger than I am. He was having problems doing the same exercises that I was doing. I wasn't having that much of a problem. When I left and got a half a block away I had the only car accident I have ever had. Unfortunately, I only have liability insurance on my car. so I am looking for a replacement as it would cost more than the car is worth to fix it.

Next, before I made a call to the insurance company to check on the claim, I took my left hearing aid out because it makes a strange noise during a phone call. Later on I couldn't find it. I accused my son's dog of eating it. I looked everywhere! I finally found it in the container I keep them in. I apologized to the dog! 

Now I am just looking for a replacement for the car. I hope the rest of the month turns out better than the beginning of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment