Friday, January 14, 2022

Hi there mercury

The first day of mercury retrograde was interesting. As I checked my online bank account I notices a charge from a Walgreens in Alabama on my account. What the hell is this? I called Wells Fargo and reported what I thought was a fraudulent charge.After a lengthy phone call with someone I couldn't even understand I hung up. I was told the bank would put a block on my debit card and it would be 5-7 days before I got a new one. I almost never use cash but use my debt card all the time. After I hung up I realized the charge was not a fraud, even though I didn't authorize it. It was for a recurring program that I never understood in the first place. I called Wells Fargo back and got a man who I easily understood. I explained the problem and he unblocked my card. Thank you very much! I still need to stop by Walgreens and see if I can get the charge removed from my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment