Monday, January 3, 2022

A New Day

Finally we got the holidays and the first weekend of the year over with. Now to get on with the real world. My first job is to pay some bills and stop by the grocery store. It doesn't appear anything in the new year has changed. We still have a little left over snow on the ground.Just a reminder of what could have happened- missed us again! When I see all the bad weather and fires all around us I wonder if anyone even knows Grants,NM is here. It is sad that the town is slowly dying, partly because people are moving out. Is that really very smart people? It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming days and years. Looking back I see that that all three of my children, born other places, all graduated from Grants High School. They left their marks in 1979, 1984 and 1997. Here's to you 2022- bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment