Friday, November 5, 2021

Not yet

This morning I got up early in preparation for getting my booster shot. Arriving at my doctor's office I was told I was not on the schedule for today. I said, "Not again! This is the second time this has happened". Apparently my response got some notice. I was given another appointment for Monday morning. This is really a little odd as I really wanted it for Monday anyway.

Secondly my son was supposed to be off for a weeks camping vacation this morning. I waited and waited for him to get his act together and leave. Finally at almost noon he left, saying he didn't know he had somewhere to be at a certain time. Well, maybe not, but I was waiting to start MY vacation. I am looking forward to not having to cook for anyone but myself for a week and doing exactly what I feel like doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment