Friday, July 2, 2021

Priorities

 As the holiday weekend approaches my son is off camping again. This morning I am wondering if that is the proper word. He is taking his trailer with all the comforts of a small house. My idea of camping is a sleeping bag, a tent and a camp fire. Oh well things change I guess. Whatever it's called he is off on another weekend trip somewhere in New Mexico.

I have every intention of attending to the disgrace of my yard. I was waiting for it to cool down some before getting started. The weeds in the front are pretty much gone, but the back yard is in really bad shape. If I succeed I will earn a front row seat to watch the fireworks on the 4th from my yard.

My main lesson during this shut down is I am a lot more capable than I ever gave myself credit for. It's just a matter of priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment