Monday, July 12, 2021

An invisible person

Last Thursday I made a dental appointment to have a tooth glued back into my dentures. It had been out for some time, but because of the pandemic I hadn't been able to make an appointment. I decided on a dental office I had never been to in Grants, NM. I talked to a very nice lady who told me the office was across the street from the Good Samaritan Center. I drove by Sunday just to make sure.

I arrived for my appointment a few minutes early this morning to fill out paper work. Guess what? They had no record of my appointment, plus the doctor wouldn't even be in until Wednesday. I told the receptionist that I had called the phone number that was listed online for the Grants office. She called the Gallup office to see if the appointment had been made there. Nope.

After some messing around another appointment was made for next Monday with the lab. It doesn't require that I even see the doctor. I didn't think so. As I know I am not invisible, I'm thinking it was the original person I made the appointment with. Maybe the place is haunted!

No comments:

Post a Comment