Saturday, March 6, 2021

Joining the crowd

I have been holding off getting the virus inoculation for months. I wasn't 100% for it or against it. I just hadn't made up my mind yet. Was it enough to wear a mask and pretty much stay home I wondered? My son, who lives with me, had his two shots not too long ago because of where he works. That made me feel a bit safer.

Yesterday someone from my doctor's office called and asked me if I wanted the shot. After discussing the question with the person I agreed to set up an appointment for next Tuesday. One of the things that had been holding me back was the long lines I had seen on TV. Since I can just go to my provider, with an appointment, I won't have to deal with that. 

I was instructed to go to New Mexico department of health on my computer and register, making sure I was given a code number. Done. My provider had already set up an appointment. Ready or not, I guess I will join the crowd on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment