Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Grateful

I have many things to be grateful for as Thanksgiving and my 80th birthday approach. One can't live that long without looking around and taking inventory. A so called friend once said I was poor and I looked at her and laughed. I may not have a lot of possessions or money, but I actually have more than I need. I once heard an expression that went, "if you have anything left over at the end of the day you have abundance".

 I am mostly grateful for those people who gave me a hard time and stuck to their guns so to speak. They didn't let me get my way or provide help when they knew I could do it myself with a little more effort on my part. Those are the souls who forced me to grow and believe in myself and my talents.

In the almost 80 years I have lived on this planet called earth, this time around, the most important thing I have learned from a friend is to look beyond the surface and try to find the person inside of others. That would be the soul of the person striving to meet the challenges this world offers.

I believe we all have a divine purpose and sometimes it takes a lifetime to figure out what that is. Another friend once told me that if I find my passion I would know my purpose. Well I did that and it is why I choose to write my blog. I write what my soul mind pushes me to write through intuition.

So two days before Thanksgiving and twelve days before my birthday I am most grateful for all those souls/friends who cared enough to push me to grow. You know who you are and I truly thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment