Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life after life

Reincarnation is an interesting concept that I totally believe. I also understand that we do not always incarnate as a human. It all depends on the lessons we need to experience.

Just for fun I took an online quiz yesterday that was supposed to tell me how many times I have been reincarnated. I actually took it twice because the first time the result said this is my first life as a human. That did not calculate with what I believe. It said my 8 lives all centered around nature and explains why I have trouble trusting others and dealing with human relationships. That could also explain why I enjoy taking photos of clouds, water, sunsets and trees. If I believed it, which I don't, because I have been granted little pieces of memory from at least 3 past lives- all human.

I decided to take the quiz again, this time making sure I answered each question as accurately as possible. I only changed one or two answers, but the result was totally different. It said I had lived 155 human lives. I am adaptable, was a leader many times, having been selected for reincarnation during the most pivotal times in history; due to my determination and resilience to thrive not just survive.

That sounds more like it. I spent a good part of this life wondering why I didn't fit in. As a child I was bullied because I wore glasses from a very early age and had very crooked teeth. I had very few friends and grew up with low self-esteem. No doubt why I choose the husbands that I did. Somehow I got it into my head that something was better than nothing. Sorry guys, but neither one of you were my best choice.

The last few years of my life have been a different story. I finally see that not fitting in is nothing to be ashamed of. I am who I am and there is no one out there exactly like me. I am honored that I was chosen to live in this time of spiritual growth and that I have been given the tools to encourage others to be the best that they can be.

156 is a solid number and I am going to keep coming back for as long as I am recruited to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment