Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wayne Dyer live

I spent time this morning viewing a video on manifestation by Dr. Wayne Dyer. It was unusual for me to stay tuned in for an hour and a half, but it was worth it. As a result I ordered the Kindle version of his book Wishes Fulfilled.

One of the things that stood out from this video were the words "I AM" His suggestion that every time we use these words we are one with our higher power. I am well, pain free, grateful, peaceful are examples of manifesting positive, loving energy from our creator. When the words I Am Not are used it attracts just the opposite.

These same two words have in the past been important to me. A few years ago I shared the poem titled, I AM written by Helen Mallicoat. I would like to share it again as it seems appropriate.

I was regretting the past and fearing the future. Suddenly my Lord was speaking; "My name is I AM."

He paused. I waited. He continued, "When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard. I am not there. My name is not I WAS."

When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard. I am not there.My name is not I Will Be."

When you live in this moment it is not hard. I am here, My name is I Am."

P.S. This morning, while thinking about the offerings of Wayne Dyer in both the video I watched and in reading his book, Wishes Fulfilled, there was one phrase I just couldn't quite understand. That was I Am that I am. I had no problem accepting the idea that the creator is not up there somewhere, but resides as a divine spark inside every being that lives. What I didn't understand was the "that I am" part. Ask and thou shall receive. I found the exact explanation I needed to get it all while reading Dr. Dyer's book awhile ago.

"The I Am that I am is the you that is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment