Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back to the beginning

Yesterday's post "wearing a happy smile" was an edited version of a word document I had written some time ago combined with parts of another word document I had forgotten about titled, "A conversation with God".

As the result of electrical problems yesterday I could not access the internet for some time. So much for Faceook! Bored, I decided to look over some of the gems I had written in the past. I was no doubt being pushed by an unseen entity to do just that. I printed out both of the previously mentioned documents and saw that they could easily be combined to make my point even stronger.

The original conversation with God document was so hilarious I want to share it with my readers as written. It made my day when I re-read it yesterday and I hope it makes yours today. Enjoy!

A conversation with God

me: I've got a person in my life that I have been trying to eliminate and I don't seem to be able to accomplish this task, will you help me?

God: Of course, describe this person for me.

me: He is 100% phony, rude, obnoxious, narcissistic, has no integrity or empathy, his actions never match his words, a control freak, unable to follow through with anything.

God: That's quite a list of character traits rolled up in one person. Is there anything else?

me: I'm thinking...

God: There are times that I put others on your path specifically to act as a mirror for you to see how far you have come on your journey. It looks to me as if this particular soul reflects my best work, and by the way, yours too.

me: So what do you suggest that I do now?

God: Dump him! You have no further need for his assistance in this life . Just between you and me I'll see if I can clean up his soul in case you two are scheduled to meet again in the future.

me: Thank you for your enlightenment and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment