Monday, October 14, 2013

It's just one of those holidays

I woke up with a start at 7:00 this morning thinking it was Wednesday. My very first thought was NO! I need to be at the family center RIGHT NOW to help with the walk to school event. How could I have overslept? It was then I realized it wasn't Wednesday it was Monday and it is a holiday. Apparently my dog, Ejay, didn't know what day it was either because he proceeded to jump up on my bed to make sure I was awake. That did it! No sleeping in whether it was a holiday or not. Today is Columbus Day. Whoopie!! I wonder what would have happened if Christopher Columbus and company had possessed a crystal ball allowing him to see the mess his new world is in today? Would he have just floated on by and not reported back to Her Majesty? Interesting question to ponder isn't it? Go Chris go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment