Saturday, March 16, 2024

What next

I have been asking myself what am I supposed to do next. To help the cause I made a list of accomplishments so far in my long life. Amazing, but I am still asking, what am I supposed to do next. I really don't think my life is over. Here is the list I came up with to date..

Daughter, sister, wife, mother (2 husbands 3 children), room mother, Cub Scout leader, Masonic Leader (3 organizations), survived cancer, stopped smoking, columnist, Walmart demos, Good Sam employee, writer (2 hard cover books), blog writer, Facebook, bowel surgery, local writing class- children, local writing group- adults, Kindle author- 3 books, writing camp children, Foster Grandparent, Future Foundations employee, Spinal MRI, Facebook groups-3, brain MRI, Physical Therapy, Cataract surgery. I forgot I also crocheted and donated beanies to the new babies at the hospital and adult caps for the homeless.

I keep asking what is next, but so far I don't have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment