Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Misinformation?

This began as a strange day.After talking to the volunteer vet from the animal shelter she told me to bring Lilly in and she would check out her cough. We both assumed she would be seeing Lilly in the car. I arrived at the appointed time and the vet was not there. I was eventually told she was running late. I was asked to leave Lilly and pick her up later. She was put in a large crate in the lobby since it was assumed she was still contagious. The vet finally did come and gave Lilly an antibiotic and her parvo/distemper shot. I had been told what she did would be free. Perhaps it was because she wasn't seen in the car but, I was asked to pay $40. I pulled out my credit card and the vet said I couldn't use that. Then she asked if I had a $20? I did and gave it to her. She gave me no proof that Lilly had been given the shots. I was told to come back with something called a passport and she would fill it out. Seriously what kind of crap is this? I have decided that from now on Lilly will be going to the vet in Milan,NM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment