Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Looking back

Following your intuition can often produce some interesting experiences. This morning I decided to check out a small cassette player I had to see if any of my tapes are still working. After putting in new batteries I first checked out an old tape of Yanni, one of my favorites. It was a bit tinny so I set it aside and decided to check out a tape of an interview I did in 2003 with "Write on Four Corners" on KSJE. I actually did three interviews in 2003, 2004 and 2006 with Connie Gotche.

The first one was mostly about my first book, "Wake Up!" It included some wonderful excerpts from the book. I was amazed at what I was listening to. I kept thinking, did I really write and say that? Yes I did! The interview included a discussion of the first interviews I did with local residents, which made up my second book, and the fact that all of this began after my hypnosis to stop smoking in 1999. Is this really my life I asked myself? Again my answer was yes, this was really my life as a motivational writer. If I had not followed my intuition I would have missed this interesting experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment