Friday, April 7, 2023

Lucky Day

Today has been a very strange day. First I needed to take care of my recently adopted dog who has Kennel Cough. I tried to make an appointment with a local vet to refill her pills..The earliest thy had was Tuesday and they wouldn't refill the prescription without seeing her. Next I made a call to the volunteer vet who did her surgery at the shelter..Even though i was her day off she was happy to order another prescription at our local Walmart. I also have a free appointment at the shelter where she volunteers.I also got a package of dog toys from Amazon that I didn't order and it appears I wasn't charged for. Apparently it is Lilly's lucky day.

Later on I picked up a box of chocolates, delivered by Fedex. Not sure where they came from, but I have my suspicions! It has been a lucky day for at least two residents of his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment