Monday, May 9, 2022

Doctors aren't always right

I think sometimes you just have to go with your intuition and disregard what the doctors say. Over Easter I struggled with what the professionals thought was gout. I ended up with a $64 prescription for gout medication. It sort of worked after taking it for a week. Everything seemed to be okay for a couple of weeks. Then last week the pain came back so bad in my foot I had to use a cane in the morning. I again took the medication for a couple of days and it didn't get better. If anything it got worse and the pharmacist told me if it caused diarrhea to stop taking it. It did and I did! 

I decided to try neuropathy cream and got it in one day. After only two days I was pain free.

I have come to the conclusion that I probably never had gout at all, even though that's what the doctors decided. I am convinced it was a combination of arthritis and neuropathy. I could be wrong, but I am going by what worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment