Friday, April 1, 2022

Above and Beyond

Today I am sharing the beginning excerpt from my first Kindle book, "Journey of an Enlightened Egotist". The book, published in 2011, is still available on Amazon.com

Most humans at some point during their life ponder why they are here and what happens when their physical body dies. I have done a lot of research during my recent journey and have come to some conclusions on this subject. I do not claim to have all the answers, just those that satisfy me.

One of the most important things I have learned is to keep my eyes and ears open and pay attention to the help the universe is making every effort to give me. Our human vision is what keeps us from accepting the necessary information to live the best life we can possibly live.

Whoever said "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" was right. We think up all kinds of reasons not to move out of our comfort zone. I am not good enough, smart enough or attractive enough. What would people think? So what if you fail, try again and again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment