Wednesday, June 30, 2021

6 months down

The year is already half over and we are just now easing the restrictions caused by the virus. It does make one wonder what comes next. Will things get better or worse? 

Financially, I am in a lot better place than I was when all this started in the spring of 2020. Probably because I have pretty much stayed home and only purchased what I actually needed. I have friends who bought into the fear of doing without and became hoarders. All that did was make matters worse than they needed to be.They saw nothing wrong with the piles of things they bought, just in case. 

I am not sure what is going to happen in my life. I still have relatives who do not communicate. That is saving me a whole bunch by not buying gifts I would otherwise purchase. Thank you and keep up the good work! So on the last day of June 2021 I am simply wondering what comes next.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment