Saturday, May 15, 2021

DNA

Lately I have been thinking that DNA is sometimes for the birds. As Father's Day creeps up I am wondering what is a father? I think it is more than the name that comes up on a DNA test. A man who shows up as no more than a sperm donor is exactly that. He had no responsibility in raising a child who is simply attached by a little spit sample.

I have a problem with those children who grow to adulthood and suddenly find that the man they thought was their father wasn't. Again I ask, what is a father? For the most part these people had a father and he wasn't found in a test tube! 

I am really tired of people coming up with a family tree that really is not theirs. They even use pictures that have nothing to do with them. In my own experience I have two such individuals who have done this. It makes me angry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment