Sunday, February 14, 2021

If the shoe fits.

Wow! The impeachment trial is over and I am really wondering why they bothered. Nothing really came up that people didn't already know.The end result was pretty obvious, even though the real count was actually for guilty. If the votes had been secret I think the result would have been very different. People were chicken to show their true colors.I do not think it is over, now that he is a private citizen, subject to the laws of ordinary people. Anything could happen and probably will!

We woke up to snow this morning. Not a whole lot, but more than I want to drive in. Considering what the majority of the country has to deal with we really can't complain- or shouldn't. I know it's cold out there, but I am not going out to check on it. I am grateful that I agreed to the new skirting on my house last fall. Because it is pro panel I believe it is keeping my pipes from freezing. It was an expense that has kept the plumber away from my house so far this winter.

I sure wish my guides would come up with what I am supposed to do next. I do not like sitting here wondering. Come on people do your assigned job and give me an idea! I recently finished a manuscript that could very well be a short story. I am waiting for a final edit from a trusted friend with similar vision. In the meantime I am waiting for new direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment