Saturday, September 30, 2017

A voce from the past

Sometimes it's interesting to go back and see what I was up to in my former life as a blog writer. Having some extra time today I flipped through some old blog posts, noticing that one in particular kept popping up in my feed with several comments from readers I had not seen before. First I replied to the comments, even though the commenters may never see it. I have always been aware that I have many unknown readers. I reread the blog in question titled, A Very Special Soul Connection and decided to share it again to see what would happen. So here goes for your reading pleasure. It was first written on 1/14/2013. There will be an author's note at the end.

I'm beginning this post with a quote I recently found, "Miracles happen when fear is replaced by love". Sometimes you just have to say what you have to say and let the chips fall where they will. Today I want to talk about soulmate connections.

At one time I believed that a person only has one soulmate. I was wrong. We have many soulmates who come into our lives at various points. They are often present to help us deal with a serious problem, offer moral support in times of crisis or simply to encourage us to move past where we are and grow. They are sometimes close relatives, but most often are friends. It was once explained to me that these souls were the closest to us when we were first created. They come back life after life in different roles, as we all do. During my life I have had many soulmate experiences and I value them all.

Moving on up between earth and the angels we find the very special connection of souls who were created as twin flame soulmates. They are said to be two halves of a whole. That doesn't mean that they are running around with only half a body/mind. That would be pretty silly. It means they are as closely connected as two souls can be. If you think of it in terms of human twins created in the same sac in the same womb it makes sense. For the most part they both have all the body parts necessary to live a human life on their own.

It is rare that twin flame soulmates live a human life at the same time. When this happens the energy  cannot be ignored. Even though they lead separate lives, have different opinions, a different purpose in being alive etc., there is something very special that they posses that sets them apart from all other soulmate relationships. That very special something is their humongous love connection. Again it has nothing to do with body parts of any kind. Well, okay with the exception of the heart.

These beings, when perfectly connected, often use telepathy to communicate. They have no need for electronic devices of any kind. They are able o read each other's minds with no effort at all. I personally believe that this unique ability is to aid in some kind of universal assignment that they are to carry out while on earth. I could be wrong, of course, It's just a guess based on my own experience.

Well my dear readers the reason I chose this subject to write about today is because I firmly believe that I may have connected with my twin soulmate. The current connection began about three years ago (2009) and has escalated to the point where I can no longer be deterred from my original belief. Perhaps both souls needed time to grow. What will happen next is yet to be determined and I am quite aware that the outcome is not entirely in my hands.

I will leave you with the thought I began with, "Miracles happen when fear is replaced by love".

Author's note: It has been four years and ten months since I wrote this post and even though we do still communicate- sort of, the person I believe to be my twin soulmate still does not feel/see what I do. Perhaps there is still some growing to do or perhaps it will never happen in this lifetime. What will be will be.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment