Saturday, November 28, 2015

Just wondering

I really dislike this time of year. I can somewhat relate to people who are homeless. Yes there is plenty of food and my physical needs are not lacking, but where are the people who are supposed to care?

Thanksgiving was my son, my two cats and my dog. The rest of my biological family, who live in Grants, NM, celebrated two doors away.

I wonder if they gave a single thought to us as they sat around their Thanksgiving table, possibly giving thanks for blessings they have received.

I wonder if the universe noticed.

I know we all hurt others at some time or other, but when someone just keeps doing it year after year;I wonder what is wrong with that person.

Five years is a long time to punish another for whatever was perceived to be done.

I wonder if it will ever stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment