Thursday, February 1, 2024

Questions

It's such a shame when your relatives are deceased and you still have unanswered questions. One of my main questions is why were my parents in Alaska before and after they were married. It is especially annoying now that I know that Alaska originally belonged to Russia. In 1937 it was a territory of the United States. What a horrible thought to be born in Russia! I have no clue why my parents were there. I believe my father followed his older brother, but I have no idea about my mother. It is strange though that I see she used her stepfather's last name when she married. I know he never adopted her. That is strange and I wonder if that means my parents were never legally married?

Anyway I am now grateful that Alaska did eventually become a state.

Another major question is why did my maternal grandmother give a son, born after my mother, up for adoption? She was married at the time but I don't think my grandfather was the father of the baby. That leads me to believe he may have been the result of an affair.

I  will never know the answer to either question as anyone who would know is no longer living a human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment