Sunday, January 28, 2024

Surviving

I just read the story of a man who survived four Nazi camps and is asking himself why did he survive. The answer he came to is , "God needed a witness." Not everyone is willing to talk about their experiences.

Lately at 86 I have been asking myself the same question. I look around and notice that many of my relatives and friends are no longer living a human life. I find myself asking why I have survived? I clearly remember when I was a child I had, a near death experience. I was supposed to die, according to a nurse, but was sent back to earth. It took a good part of my life to begin sharing my life experiences. I always thought they were a bit like a smorgasbord. So I began sharing in the form of writing. One of the books I am most proud of is, Adventures of a Chosen Messenger. It is still available on Amazon for a low price. 

I have known for some time that the Bible was written by ordinary humans who had extraordinary experiences. I think I believe the man in the story when he came to the conclusion that God needed a witness so people don't develop amnesia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment