Saturday, September 2, 2023

New perception

 My ex-husband died in 2016. We were married for 27 years and divorced in 2000.Our only child took charge of his memorial service. It has pissed me off that she completely erased the years we were married and did not once even mention me. It was like 27 years of his life never happened. Our daughter's Godfather replied, "Did she think the stork brought her?"

I recently realized that her actions didn't diminish my existence at all. What it did was tell everyone present who she is.

When we were married my husband had an insurance policy worth $150,000 dollars. I don't know what happened to it but I never saw any of it. Our daughter only got $5,000 dollars at the time of his death.It made me laugh when I remembered that from the divorce I was awarded my house, property and $50,000. I also, years later, got two thousand from a joint account we shared.

I wonder if Karma played a part in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment