Monday, December 12, 2022

Don't count your chickens...

Interesting day so far. I had plans to drop off some fudge for a friend and go to the grocery store. not going to happen! My automatic key wouldn't open any door on my car. My son asked what was wrong and I shared the news with him. He tried with the same result. I asked him to give me a ride. When we came back he checked the battery on my car. He  managed to gt it out and said it was in bad shape. He took it to town to have it checked out. I imagine my debit card will have another charge on it! I hope this is the last money I will need to spend on the car.

I am grateful the battery decided to die at home in the garage and not in town. I am also grateful my son was home to take care of the problem. With any luck at all this is what caused the doors not to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment