Tuesday, December 6, 2022

An expensive month

Wow the end of the year has been really expensive for me. Although my son gave me a car to replace the one I had been trying to drive I had to pay the registration fee and have some sun damage painted on the driver's side of the new car. I shelled out over two thousand dollars including what it cost fixing the old car. It is all a good thing though. I ended up with a much better car and gave the old one to my son to use as a tax right off.

At the end of the year I have been able to pay for everything and owe nobody. That's not bad for someone who basically lives on Social Security! Even though most of my family (except for my oldest son) has pretty much treated me as if I don't exist I have decided I don't rally need them for anything.

Looking forward to the benefits of a new life in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment