Sunday, October 9, 2022

Passive aggressive personality

When you ask enough questions you get answers.Since 2010 my adult daughter has refused to communicate. Of course I have blamed myself and wondered exactly what I did to cause this to happen. This morning I ran across some information that hit the nail on the head. It appears the problem is hers not mine. The traits of passive aggressive fit her to a tee. I am wondering why it took me 12 years to figure it out. There is not much I can do about it as she moved to another state a couple of months ago without telling me. Twice during that time Fedex has left packages for her at my address and I don't know why. She hasn't lived at my address since she graduated from high school in 1997. This time I have no choice but to put them in the trash, as I have no forwarding address. The first time I managed to repackage the shipment and give it to a former friend of her husband's to mail to her. She didn't even have the courtesy to reimburse the person for the mailing cost. That pretty much shows what kind of a person she is now.

Since I am now convinced that she has a passive aggressive problem I am done. At my age I don't have time for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment