Friday, October 14, 2022

Change

It seems it is time for change in my life. The question is will I accept it? First my dog Ejay , who died recently, has been replaced by a long legged male, now named Cody. He actually belongs to my son, well as soon as he pays the $50 to the animal shelter! They are both still adjusting. Cody is friendly enough, but I don't think he knows how big he is.

Next I have gone back to physical therapy to try to gain better balance. I had my first session yesterday and I was surprised at how much work I was expected to do. My therapist thinks the problem is weakness. Could be, as I spend way too much time sitting in front of my computer and reading my Kindle.

Anyway those are the current changes in my life. I can either accept them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment