Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Where there is a will there is a way

Over a month ago Fedex delivered a package to my address that was for my daughter, who moved without notice recently. Why it came to my address I still do not know. I have asked her friends and relatives for a forwarding address with no luck. Apparently they do not care to get involved. Well that sucks. I finally opened the package to see if there was a return slip enclosed. There wasn't.

Now I had a package that needed to be repackaged for mailing, even if I had an address. Last week I was told an employee where my son-in-law worked was still in contact with him. I asked if she could get me their current address. While I was waiting I re-wrapped the item ready to mail if I ever got an address. This morning I took the new package to the place of employment and dropped it off. I decided I really don't need the address after all. I could just let the employee pay for the postage. 

Now it is out of my hands and out of my house. It is now some one else's problem. I am through being treated as if I don't exist! I mean listening to her speak at her father's memorial and not even bother to mention that we had been married for 27 years should have been enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment