Friday, December 24, 2021

Just stop it

I think at 84 years old it is time to stop taking responsibility for other people's crap.  I believe I have always taken the blame for my parents having to get married. How stupid is that? It wasn't my fault they decided to screw around before they got married. I recently discovered that my mother didn't even use her legal name on the official papers. My second son followed suit and became a father of twins at age 19. His wife was pregnant when they got married. Then there was my daughter who was three months pregnant when she got married. That marriage lasted less than a year. Oh, I just remembered that my maternal grandmother had an affair and gave birth to a son while married to my grandfather. I guess everyone except me followed my mother and her mother. 

Anyway I am tired of taking responsibility for the decisions other people make. As of today December 24, 2021 I am not doing it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment