Thursday, December 9, 2021

Faith

This morning I am a little angry at things others have posted on Facebook. I have a friend, about the age of my two sons, who has been having a health problem. He had surgery, was placed in a medically induced coma, and although awake is not doing very well. His siblings agreed to transfer him to a Hospice unit. Now comes the part that is making me angry. Everyone except his sister believe he is on the verge of leaving this world. His sister is praying for a miracle and believes the situation is in God's hands now. I agree with her. He deserves a miracle!

In frustration I looked up Hospice. It is simply a more intense form of care. It does not mean death. There have been cases of people living for years.

Several years ago I sent this man a little statue of the Archangel Raphael because he was dealing with another health problem. Raphael is in charge of healing. I still ask him for help on occasion and believe he listens. Anyway, I am going along with the sister who is praying for a miracle. It is the time of year when miracles can happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment