Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Cool aide?

This morning I had coffee with a local friend whom I hadn't seen in person for some time. I am aware that we have different opinions regarding recent news. I would like to begin by saying I am not nor ever have been a stanch supporter of either political party. In fact I believe if the U.S. would eliminate the two party system it would be a lot better off. For some reason my friend believes that Donald Trump was the greatest president that we have ever had. I, however; believe he should be in prison for causing the January riots. The sight of the man makes me want to throw up. Not wanting to start a fight in a public place, I quickly said, "Never Mind."

Hours later my only question is, "Are people still drinking cool aide?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment