Thursday, October 8, 2020

Your choice I guess

 Yesterday seeking a gallon of paint to paint a door and screen door I went into Diamond G, a local store. As I was waiting for someone to show up at the paint desk I noticed a woman walking all over the store- without a mask. I was really tempted to ask her, what in the hell did she think she was doing. I kept my mouth shut and tried to stay away from her. Apparently the store and the lady didn't get the message that masks are required.

Finally getting someone to wait on me I was told the gallon of paint I needed would be $48. I calmly said no thanks, I'll get it somewhere else. I then proceeded to our local Walmart  to see what they had to offer. I made a good choice because I found what I needed for $24. I was also happy to have found a clerk who knew what he was selling. I don't plan on ever going to Diamond G again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment