Sunday, October 18, 2020

and counting...

 It is only a little more than two weeks before the election. I will be so happy when the negative advertising stops. I don't understand why candidates can't say what they represent instead of running down the opposing candidate. I have lived through a lot of elections, but I don't remember another that was so dirty. The sad part is even when November 3rd comes around we still won't know who won because all the absentee ballots still need to be counted. The current president has stated that even if he loses he will not leave the white house. That should be interesting! I don't remember a time when the outgoing president was arrested. It could happen!

Whatever happens with the current election I will be very happy when it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment