Monday, November 6, 2023

A vacation

Okay, I guess things go better with a different attitude. I approached my MVD appointment a bit nervous this morning. I had been told by Santa Fe MVD that they cancelled my drivers license because they didn't receive a vision report from my doctor. That could have been because I am in the middle of cataract  surgery and am waiting for the second eye to be done. It doesn't make sense to submit an old report when my vision is changing.

I had an appointment with a very nice lady at our local MVD office this morning. I was told after the second surgery to either have the doctor fill out a new vision report or come in and take the machine test to see if I can pass it. It is not necessary to take a new written or road test and I can keep my license for an ID. So now I get a three week vacation from driving from the MVD. I am grateful that I don't have to take the tests again!

No comments:

Post a Comment