Thursday, September 1, 2022

Seeing the future

Recently a friend made the comment that perhaps I needed a new doctor. I didn't think too much about that until today. I got a call from my provider's office. I was told I had an appointment with my PA. I wasn't aware of it. Today I got another call telling me it was a mistake and it was just to let me know the results of blood tests I had last month. Everything was fine. 

During the call it was confirmed that my PA was leaving at the end of the month. It was suggested that I choose another provider. I said fine, but I wanted an MD this time. I didn't think too much about it until later when I recalled what my friend had suggested. I got a new doctor after all and I hadn't even planned on it! We will both be waiting for the results of my MRI from 9/14/22.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment