Monday, February 28, 2022

March On

Tomorrow is March 1st and a really good day to march on. For the last couple of years I have been working on a manuscript to be submitted to Amazon as a Kindle book. It sat for awhile and I just discovered why. There were a couple of short articles that needed to be included. Neither one had ever been published. The manuscript had been sent to a friend to check for typos. It was then passed on to a couple of this person's work mates, who had begged to read it. My friend's reaction to the manuscript was one word, fantastic! Since I have now added the short articles that were missing I think it is now time to get it published. It will join three other Kindle books previously published.

The name of the new book is "Adventures of a Chosen Messenger" and it is now 34 pages. If I had not written the book myself I would be very impressed! Look for it on the Amazon web site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment