Saturday, August 28, 2021

A little town needs

Yesterday I kept an appointment with Livingston Hearing Aids  just to do a scheduled cleaning. They had moved to a  building they had purchased since my last appointment, It is really a nice building, but much too large for the once a week appointments they are doing in Grants,NM. As I left I said, its too bad you can't share the building with an optometrist. The one we had retired several  months ago. The closest one now is 100 miles away. We really do badly need an eye doctor here.When our last one left he wasn't able to sell his practice.This building would be a great place for someone who wants to live in a small town.

In the meantime, I love the attention I get from Livingston Hearing Aids and Chris Gurley, even though I only see him every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment