Thursday, July 4, 2024

A New Idea

For a few days I have been messing with a new idea. This blog has been interesting, but it may be time to refresh the idea. I had to ask myself, What makes you happy? My answer was motivational writing and photography. It all began about 2000 when I agreed to use hypnosis to end a nicotine habit and remove everything negative from my life, including a husband of 27 years, whose main job was to drink and lie about it. I was not trained for either career, but that didn't stop me.Today I realized it is my passion and I was created to share what I have learned to the best of my ability to help others evolve.

I plan to leave this blog in its place because I don't want to lose what it contains, but I believe I will begin a new one, sharing the original stories from my experience as a columnist for our local paper. I may insert a treasured photo from time to time.I am still messing with the idea but, I think the title of the blog will be- "Cibola County, NM Spirits". That pretty much takes care of everything at my finger tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment