Wednesday, September 18, 2024

A change of thought

I remember my ex husband telling someone that Thomas, my hypnotist, was the reason for our divorce. After twenty some years I realize he was right, but not in the way he thought. The hypnotist not only ended my nicotine addiction but caused me to have a  new way of thinking, eliminating all the negative things that had held me back, including a 27 year marriage to a dedicated alcoholic, who was also a lire. Another good thing the hypnotist did was to loan me his copy of  Richard Bach's Illusions. Reading the book began a career of writing myself. I wasn't prepared for all that was ahead of me. 

So my ex husband was right! Thomas was the reason for our divorce. My ex died in 2016, so that is how that was supposed to turn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment