Saturday, March 9, 2024

Following my intuition

Yesterday was a bad computer day. I evidently clicked on something I wasn't supposed to. It caused a Trojan Virus. Oh wonderful I thought. The last time this happened my son fixed it. He is not available for the next few weeks. Nothing changed what was on the screen. Well shit!

I called a friend whose son had fixed a computer problem I had several years ago. After several hours of no contact I finally reached him. Our conversation ended after he decided he couldn't fix my current problem. He suggested turning the computer off, which I did. Next I called another friend whose brother sometimes fixes computers. It was decided the computer would be picked up this morning and transferred to Albuquerque. Last night I did my best to unplug what I could. I felt I had lost my best friend because I use the machine every day.

This morning I decided maybe I should plug everything back in as I didn't know what was actually needed for the repair. I also turned it on and just for the hell of it I checked to see what would happen. I was in shock when everything came up and there was no evidence of a virus. 

At first I decided I had a guardian angel. I have since decided it was the fact that I followed my intuition, which was very strong. If I hadn't done that I would have been without my computer for an entire week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment