Monday, May 31, 2021

Taking care of Ebony

 When my son came home I had to tell him that Ebony had died while he was camping. I feel it was no accident she took her last breath on his bedroom floor. My strong intuition told me he was the one who was supposed to bury her. I had selected a site that I felt was appropriate and he began digging a hole. After a few feet the ground was hard and he needed a pick to break up the dirt. When the hole was deep enough he put Ebony on the ground and began filling it up with dirt. When he was finished I asked him to place a large piece of lava on top so there would be no chance of her body being disturbed.

Later as I looked out my office window I spotted something in the sky and knew I had to take a picture. It required me to go outside because the camera didn't like the window. After the picture was developed I saw why I was supposed to take the picture. There was a very large image of a cat above the landscape,  looking down at me. I knew it was Ebony. A friend said she looked happy and felt she would be watching over me.

A strange thing about this picture is that there were no stars in the sky when I took the picture. Those circles and bright lights were orbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment