Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just do it!

As my very opinionated deceased mother used to say "Do it or get off the pot!" She also thought that calculators were the ruination of students. She could have been right on that one as it seems kids have stopped thinking for themselves. For those followers who might be wondering what I decided to do about my computer troubles the short of a long expensive story is: Firefox is gone and Google Chrome is here to stay. I did keep Internet Explorer installed as a backup, just in case something unexpected occurs. This morning I am laughing at how long it took me to actually click that uninstall button for Firefox. At my age it is hard to detach from the familiar, even when it is causing problems. Not touching a computer until I was over 60 has caused a major flaw in my literacy. I remember my oldest son's comment that a computer is only as smart as the person using it. I may be a little slow to catch on, but I am not stupid! Are you happy now mom I just did it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment